Exhibitor Benefits And Networking Opportunities
Green Roofs for Healthy Cities has been presenting shows, events, workshops and conferences in major US cities for over 9 years. This trade show provides you with an excellent opportunity to learn about new products and ask questions in an open and casual atmosphere. Delegates will have the opportunity to visit exhibitors and help their business grow, expand product knowledge and increase their personal catalogue of information.
Click here to Download the Registration Form and Exhibitor Map
There are two options for registering your booth at our Trade Show:
Why You Should be a Part of the Green Roof Trade Show
- Benefit from our aggressive marketing campaign to reach buyers of equipment, products and services and have established advertising partnerships with numerous industry associations including American Society of Landscape Architects (ASLA), American Institute of Architects (AIA), US Composting Council and many more.
- Showcase your product at THE regional green roof and green wall conference and trade show on the east coast.
- Meet with government consumers, professional architects, landscape architects, engineers, roofing professionals and others interested in green roofs, providing you with the opportunity to promote your products and services to these targeted individuals.
- Learn from the experts -- experts from around the world and throughout the industry speaking on policy, design and research projects.
- Participate in the comprehensive educational and technical program that precedes the conference, maximizing delegate attendance at committee meetings, training courses and workshops.
- See the latest green roof designs on Green Roof Tours: delegates and exhibitors will be given the opportunity to view some of Washington’s newest and most innovative green roofs. Hosted by local experts, participants will tour green buildings that offer stormwater management benefits, provide amenity space and offer aesthetic appeal.
- Become part of a rapidly growing industry -- our trade show exhibition grows largely with every conference. Book your exhibit space now.
- Convenience -- Meeting and session rooms are located in the same building as the Exhibit Hall.
Don’t miss out on best value!!
Opportunities exist for vendors to exhibit at either our Regional Symposium and Training in Washington, or at our CitiesAlive Annual Conference in Philadelphia or at both, with greatest discounts and best values offered for early birds and double- bookings. Don’t forget – exhibitor registration includes two full delegate passes, giving your staff complete access to all conference sessions, a combined double value of $1,596!
|Rate||Washington, DC |
(April 11 & 12, 2011)
Cities Alive Philadelphia, PA
(November 30 - December 3, 2011)
|Early Bird Rate 10x8 booth (Single Event)
$1,500 (March 1, 2011)
|$2,100 (September 31, 2011)
||$3,200 (Payment by March 1, 2011)
The Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center is a non-unionized venue.
Trade Show Schedule
Sunday, April 10th 2011
1:00 – 5:00 pm Exhibit Set-up -- Hall
Ronald Reagan Centre
Monday, April 11th, 2011
12 Noon to 7:00 pm
Trade Show Open -- Hall
Lunch – Hall
Closing Reception – Hall
7:00 pm – Midnight: Exhibit Take Down
Tuesday, April 12th, 2011
Post Conference Educational Sessions and Tours